Walk With Me & Fun Run Delmarva 2023
Walk With Me & Fun Run Delmarva 2022
Sussex Eye Center's PageDonate to Our Team » Join Our Team »
Why Are We Walking?
Easterseals Walk With Me is an opportunity for anyone and everyone to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities in our community.
By walking—or supporting a walker in their fund-raising efforts—funds are raised that allow Easterseals to provide services that help people learn to walk, talk and perform other skills essential to daily living; find fulfilling jobs; reach individualized goals early in life; age with dignity; and participate in camping and recreation programs.
Why We Need Your Support
We're committed to making a difference. Every dollar we raise benefits Easterseals clients. Please give what you can!
Sussex Eye Center Roster
|Sussex Eye Center - Join Team||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|
- JUDS - $1,775.00
- EasterSeals Board, Family & Friends - $1,300.00
- Pumpkin spice queen - $700.00
- Steppin Steff' - $225.00
- The Wally walkers - $125.00
- Keeping Up With Kenzie - $125.00
- Shawn's Hideaway Crew - $55.00
- Coffin Dodgers - $25.00
- Sussex Eye Center - $25.00
- Amy Walls - $250.00
- Jennifer Mathews - $225.00
- Steff DiMartine - $225.00
- Paula Hill - $150.00
- Pamela M Vaughan - $125.00
- Kay Biondi - $125.00
- Anna Marie McBane - $100.00
- Gail Valenza - $75.00
- Nancy Longueira - $75.00
- Colleen McAllister - $75.00
Leave Me a Comment