Raise at least $500, get your W4ES jersey and your free entry to ride with us in the El Tour de Tucson on November 20, 2021
We are training and warming up for El Tour de Tucson in November 20, 2021. Register now and ride with us. Thank you to everyone who rode with us on the Loop and virtually. We can't wait to see you in November.
NOTE: By registering to ride with Wheels for Easterseals (W4ES) you commit to raising at least $500 at which time your W4ES jersey will be free and you will be registered to ride in El Tour de Tucson on November 20, 2021.
Continue to fundraise until Oct. 13, 2021. Raise at least $1,000 and receive your matching W4ES bike shorts.
Held annually the Saturday before Thanksgiving, El Tour is a fundraising ride attracting over 6,000 cyclists of all ages and abilities from throughout the United States and worldwide. Riders are novice, intermediate, advanced and professional cyclists. Cyclists of every age and ability enjoy cycling El Tour to meet great people, raise contributions and have a fun time doing it on November 20, 2021.
On November 20, 2021, pedal 28, 57 or 100 miles through the Sonoran desert from flat to rolling or moderately hilly course options and at El Tour, everyone is a winner. This is an opportunity for the community to come together to raise funds for Easterseals Blake Foundation,
100, 57 & 28 miles
Register for the Chapman Automotive Family Fun Ride of 10, 5, 1 mile events: these rides are at Armory Park
It's A New Route!
Perimeter Bicycling and El Tour de Tucson are thrilled to start 2021 with unveiling of exciting new ride routes! 100 mile, 57 mile, 28 mile
28 mile route will still start in Marana. Same ride as in past years, but this year once you hit Sunset you will stay on Siverbell.
The 100 and 57 mile routes will engage new parts of the majestic Sonoran desert while we also debut an eBike category into our 28 mile route.
The 100 mile ride will head east from downtown and visit Tucson Landmarks such as the geometric boneyard of the Davis Monthan Air Force Base, the mountainous and saguaro lined vistas of Old Spanish Trail & historic Colossal Cave in El Tour’s first venture into southern Pima County in 38 years.
Rider information please click on the links below:
El Tour ride on November 20, 2021
Follow us on Facebook to learn about all practice ride meet ups. From casual riding to fast-paced practice riding, we will be posting the meet up locations and times for you to choose what works best in your schedule.
LOOP THE LOOP – SATURDAY, Sept. 25, 2021
PACKET PICK UP 2021 (To be announced)
EXPO and ride start location
221 S 6th Ave, downtown Tucson
Safety & Security Meetings (Orientation Meetings)
If you earned platinum designation, you must attend one of these meetings to get the pass that allows you to line up in the platinum corral.
Picking Up Your Packet (Stay tuned for updated information regarding the El Tour ride November 20, 2021)
* Bring you QR code, either printed out or on your smartphone.
* Your QR code will be on the registration confirmation email sent to you
* The 2021 El Tour QR Code will also be sent in a reminder email to all registered participants Monday of ride week.
* In order to pick up a youth's packet without the youth present, the registered guardian must bring his/her own valid photo ID; his/her own QR code, either printed out or on a smartphone; and the youth's QR code. You do not need to provdie ID for the registered youth.
* Note that adults may only pick up the rider packet for the single youth registered in connection with their name.
* Make sure to visit the el tour de touson 2021 website for all updates, routes, and other information.